Flat rate shipping free $5.00
Free for orders above $40
Houjicha “HEIAN” Tea bags 2g x 10
Japanese Tea from Kyoto
★ How to make delicious Japanese Tea.
General instructions for making a cup of Japanese Tea.
1. Prepare boiled hot water and wait till it cools down to the recommended temperature.
2. Place tea leaves in a teapot.
3. Pour the hot water into the teapot.
4. Steep for the recommended period of time.
5. Pour the tea liquid into the tea cup to the last drop.
※ For the second steeping, the above time can be shortened to 2/3.
For example: Gyokuro, first steeping: 150 sec. → second: 100 sec.
SHIPPING & CHARGES
The shipping fee costs $5
Customers can enjoy free shipping with orders of $40 or more.
Orders will arrive within 3 to 5 working days after order completion.
If you have received an item in a damaged/defective condition or have been sent a wrong product, you can return it within 14 days from the time you receive the order. For damaged/defective products, please ensure that the item(s) is in the original condition, original packaging.
If you have received an item different to the one you ordered, the item must be returned in the fully resaleable condition.
If you are returning an unwanted item, please note that all food items are not eligible for return.